Postgraduate courses - how to apply
Find the course you would like to apply for using our Course Finder. On the right hand side of the page, you will find the 'Apply' button if the course is currently open for applications.
You can then complete our application form through our application portal on eVision. If this is the first course you’ve applied to at Brunel, then click the “New User” button at the top of the page to register on our portal. If you have applied before or want to return to an application you have started then simply log in with your username and password.
When to apply?
- For courses beginning September 2021, you must apply by 20 August 2021. After this deadline applications will be accepted only if there are spaces on the course and there is sufficient time to progress your application (e.g. interviews, portfolios if required, the visa process for international students).
- For courses beginning January 2022, you must apply by 22 November 2021. After this deadline applications will be accepted only if there are spaces on the course and there is sufficient time to progress your application (e.g. interviews, portfolios if required, the visa process for international students)
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as popular courses often fill up early. Some courses, including MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registration), MSc Physician Associate, all Brunel Business School courses and PGCE teaching courses may have earlier application deadlines.
Completing the application form
You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Personal details
- Academic qualifications (level, subject, where studied, results, year taken)
- Work experience details (name of organisations, start and end dates)
You will be asked to submit supporting documents electronically, so you can upload scanned or photographed copies of the documents.
Applying through an international advisor?
If you're an international or EU applicant applying through one of our registered agents, they may be applying on your behalf through our online agent facility. To find a Brunel University London registered agent in your country please check our specific country pages.
Applying for PGCE Teacher training or MSc Social Work?
PGCE applications for our teaching training courses are made through UTT. Remember these courses have different deadlines, check UTT for the details. MSc Social Work applications are made through UCAS. UCAS provide full guidance for completing your application form on their system. MSc Social Work is included in the UCAS deadlines.
Applying for Pre-Masters?
Brunel Pathway College works in partnership with Brunel University London to provide you with an alternative pathway to study certain postgraduate courses at Brunel. EU and International students who do not meet the entry requirements to study certain courses at Brunel, will be offered the opportunity to study at Brunel Pathway College.
To apply for a course at Brunel Pathway College, complete our online application form. Before you submit your application, please check you have the following details:
- The pathway you want to study
- The date you want to start
- Electronic copies of your academic transcripts, to upload with your online application
Associate Student Scheme
If you want to test the water of postgraduate study before jumping in, or simply want to follow up an interest without committing yourself to a master's degree, the Associate Student Scheme could be for you. You can choose from over 100 modules on offer each year, and study alongside full and part time students. If you decide to register formally for a master's degree or intermediate award at a later date, you can take with you whatever credits you have accumulated.
Details of CPPD modules in the following subjects can be found on our website:
For advice about applying for Associate modules in other subjects please email email@example.com