1) Hosking, L.J., Chen, M., Sandford, R.J., Thomas, H.R. (2020) Analysis of coupled dual porosity thermo-hydro-chemo-mechanical behaviour during CO2 injection in coal. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 135.
2) Ma, Y., Chen, X., Hosking, L.J., Yu, H-S., Thomas, H.R., Norris, S. (2020). The influence of coupled physical swelling and chemical reactions on deformable geomaterials. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics.
3) Chen, M., Hosking, L.J., Sandford, R.J., Thomas, H.R. (2020). A coupled compressible flow and geomechanics model for dynamic fracture aperture during carbon sequestration in coal. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 44, pp.1727-1749.
4) Chen, M., Hosking, L.J., Sandford, R.J., and Thomas, H.R. (2020). Numerical analysis of improvements to CO2 injectivity in coal seams through fracture connection to the injection well. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 53, pp.2887–2906.
5) Hosking, L.J. and Thomas, H.R. (2020). Dual porosity modelling of coal core flooding experiments with carbon dioxide. Computers and Geotechnics, 121.
6) Detheridge, A., Hosking, L.J., Thomas, H.R., Sarhosis, V., Gwynn-Jones, D., Scullion, J. (2019). Deep seam and minesoil carbon sequestration potential; South Wales Coalfield, UK. Journal of Environmental Management, 248, pp.1-8.
7) Chen, M., Hosking, L.J., Sandford, R.J., Thomas, H.R. (2019). Dual porosity modelling of the coupled mechanical response of coal to gas flow and adsorption. International Journal of Coal Geology, 205, pp.115-125.
8) Hosking, L.J., Thomas, H.R., Sedighi, M. (2018). A dual porosity model of high-pressure gas flow for geoenergy applications. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 55(6), pp.839-851.
9) Sarhosis, V., Hosking, L.J., Thomas, H.R. (2018). Carbon sequestration potential of the South Wales Coalfield. Environmental Geotechnics, 5(4), pp.234-246.
10) Rui Y, Garber D, Yin M. Modelling ground source heat pump system by an integrated simulation programme. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2018, 134: 450-459.
11) Rui Y, Yin M. Investigations of pile–soil interaction under thermo-mechanical loading. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 2018, 55(7): 1016-1028.