How to apply for an undergraduate course
Apply through UCAS
Apply through UCAS.You will just need the course code from the relevant course page on our website and Brunel’s institution code, which is B84. UCAS provide full guidance for completing your application form on their system, which includes:
- How to complete the form
- Selecting up to 5 course choices
- Providing a personal statement
- Providing a reference
- Paying the UCAS course fee (if applicable)
You can also view our top tips for completing your UCAS application form, including your personal statement.
Apply through an international advisor
If you're an international or EU applicant you applying through one of our registered agents, then they will complete your application on your behalf. Please note we can only consider direct online applications through agents if you have not applied through UCAS and will not apply through UCAS for this year of entry. To find a Brunel University London registered agent in your country please check our specific country pages.
When to apply?
- For courses beginning September 2021, you must apply by 27 August 2021
Completing the application form
You need to complete the form on UCAS.
You will be asked to provide the following information :
- Personal details
- Academic qualifications (level, subject, where studied, results, year taken)
- Work experience details (name of organisations, start and end dates)
You will be asked to submit supporting documents electronically, so you can upload scanned or photographed copies of the documents on MyApplications portal.