You are considered an estranged student if you are permanently out of communication with your biological parent's and are under 20 at the start of your undergraduate studies.
Pre-entry advice and guidance
- A named contact at the University
- Support with the application and admissions process. For general information on the application process, please consult our main Admissions pages.
- A pre-sessional induction event HeadStart
- Financial Advice
- A named contact in the Student Union
After joining us, we offer
- On-course support
- One to one support from named contact
- Year-round campus accommodation, if required, for the normal duration of your course (at the current rate)
- The opportunity to become a WP Student Ambassador (paid part-time work complementing students' studies)
- The opportunity in Year 1 to participate in our Widening Participation Summer Internship scheme and in Year 2 our Widening Participation Professional Mentoring programmes which link students with a professional business mentor
- Graduation Support Package
- Invitations to social events