Can you present your research degree thesis in just three minutes with only a single PowerPoint slide?
Enter Brunel’s 3MT© Competition 2020 for the chance to win a prize of up to £500 and represent Brunel at the national finals. Last year Saqlain Suleman put in an excellent performance becoming Brunel’s winner and the year before Juhi Kumar wowed the audience and back in 2017, Thomas Fudge – a first year PhD student –won the national final taking home £5000 towards his research for Brunel University London. This year, it could be you.
Make sure you sign up by 14th February 2020 to secure your place in the competition.
- Registration deadline: 11.59pm on Friday 14 February 2020
- Slide submission deadline: 11.59pm on Friday 14 February 2020
- College of Business, Arts and Social Sciences Heat: 26 February 2020, from 3pm to 5pm
- College of Health and Life Sciences Heat: 27 February 2020, from 3pm to 5pm
- College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences Heat: 28 February 2020, from 3pm to 5pm
- Brunel University Final: 18 March 2020
To register, please click here.
The Graduate school are also offering training and support for entrants, which are highly recommended. The following training sessions, specifically for 3MT© entrants, will take place on the 11th February.
PRESENTATION SKILLS: 3 Minute Thesis Competition Practice
Book your place online here.
Full details can be found accessed here.