Brunel University London supports the Commonwealth Scholarship programme. The Commonwealth Shared scholarship is for candidates from least developed, low, and lower middle income Commonwealth countries, for full time Master's study on selected courses. 2 scholarships will be awarded at Brunel University London to either MSc Water Engineering and/or MSc Public Health & Health Promotion.
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Induction/ orientation fee (N/A)
- Return travel fares
- Visas and associated fees
- Family allowances
- Disability allowance
- Study travel grant (£200)
- Thesis grant (£225)
- Monthly stipend of £1,362 per scholar
- Warm clothing allowance of £431 per scholar.
How many: 2 scholarships in total.
Application process: The application process is managed by CSC with the organisation receiving and assessing applications. Brunel University London will be provided with a list of applications to further assess. Once the nominees have been agreed by Brunel the list will be passed to CSC for them to carry out their internal verification process. The Commonwealth will announce and contact the successful candidates
Applications are considered according to the following selection criteria:
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Quality of the research proposal
- Potential impact of the work on the development of the candidate's home country.
Further information regarding this scholarship and applications should be made via the commonwealth scholarships website: CSC website.
Terms and conditions for 2020 can be found here.
Updated 14 February 2020.