The University's Procurement Services organisation provides strategic leadership, strategic sourcing, policy and governance setting for major procurement activity, and manages key strategic supplier relationships.
Our overarching principles are that
- Best Value shall be obtained for all works, goods and services.
- All procurements shall take place in an open and transparent manner.
- Fairness - with all potential and existing suppliers being treated equally.
- All actions are compliant with UK Legislation.
- Responsible Procurement (including where possible social, economic and environmental characteristics) objectives are included in all strategic procurements.
For further information on our Procurement Strategy please visit the Procurement Services Website.